Supporters

Timespan's Artist in Residence programme is supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Eurpoean Community Highland Leader 2007-2013 Programme

Wednesday 13 October 2010

I have so fallen in love with this part of the world that I even went and viewed a house! This notice was pinned to one of the doors; for me, the sentiment is spot on. We are just about to start installation of the Field Studies exhibition, which means me doing lots of drawing on the walls, and I know its going to be as the notice says, so lots of coffee will be needed. Also, this whole project has been about developing Timespan's relationship with Contemporary Art, and again, I think the notice says it all. As participants bring back the most amazing boxes filled with creativity, what we can be sure of is that this exploration of Contemporary Art is certainly worth doing.

2 comments:

  1. We considered the very same thing! I secretly still want to move to helmsdale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to hear that I'm not the only one to fall for the charms of this part of the world!

    ReplyDelete