Supporters

Timespan's Artist in Residence programme is supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Eurpoean Community Highland Leader 2007-2013 Programme

Thursday 21 October 2010



I had to smile when I saw this photo taken at the Preview of the Field Studies exhibition, who would have thought that a small, cardboard box would create such interest! The youngest contributor was a 20 month old, and the oldest 99 years old. There are 97 boxes to look through, which by my (rough) calculations is 0.8% of the population of Sutherland. A stunning result for what has been a stunning project. I'll post more images of the exhibition soon, including my pencil wall drawings. We're now preparing to take Timespan on mass for a developmental day to The Pier Arts Centre in Stromness. Fingers crossed for a calm crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment