Supporters

Timespan's Artist in Residence programme is supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Eurpoean Community Highland Leader 2007-2013 Programme

Wednesday 27 October 2010

baffie is now OPEN!

Just thought I'd pop back for a visit to tell you that the online shop I spoke about when I was doing my residency in Timespan is now OPEN!
baffie.co.uk sells unique gifts for domestic bliss.
Also included is the lovely wee coffee table book published by Timespan, which describes what it would have been like to live in a croft house near Helmsdale in the 1800s as well as a bit about my artworks made for 'Close-Knit' and the people I worked with on the project. To find out more please click here.
I'm so excited by my new venture, hope it tickles you too!
Cheers
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment