Supporters

Timespan's Artist in Residence programme is supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Eurpoean Community Highland Leader 2007-2013 Programme

Friday 16 July 2010

The Land and the Sea: Alastair Cook

On the 29th July, I open my new exhibition, The Land and the Sea, at the Out of the Blue Drill Hall in Leith, Edinburgh. Since showing Sutherland | Caithness at Timespan this year, the support from the gallery has been wonderful, and we release a postcard pack to celebrate The Land and the Sea. The Land and the Sea draws together work I made in Sutherland and in Caithness, alongside other photographic work from the Eastern Seaboard. I'm also lucky enough to be returning to Helmsdale in early August, to begin a project surveying a number of ice houses, about which I am irrationally excited! I cannot tell you how much the support of Timespan means to me in my development as an artist.


Lindisfarne, Northumberland.



Forse, Caithness.



Tyningham, East Lothian.



Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland.



Berriedale, Caithness.

No comments:

Post a Comment